Thursday, June 23, 2011

I am officially a.....

Once again, my vow to blog more frequently has been broken.  Sorry to all who I kept waiting on the intimate details of my our exciting, fun-filled lives.  Ok...I really am sorry, but that is about the only part of that statement that is correct.

This past weekend we ventured across the state border into OK territory.  We stayed with the Strout's at their lake house on Lake Texoma and had THE BEST time!  It was a fairly eventful weekend that included, some face contusions (for myself), $400 worth of lost sunglasses within 5 minutes of each other (for Gerad and Strout) and 4 hours of being stranded at sea in the middle of the night....ok at lake.  I tend to throw some dramatics in here and there.  All in all, a great time was had and we absolutley cannot wait to get back to visit them soon!  Here is the last photo of the sunk sunglasses....RIP, you will be missed.



I especially love how Brandon is holding a beverage....and Gerad a cookie.  My husband is a child at heart.

So this week, Tuesday to be exact, something historic and amazing happened in my life.  I PASSED MY CDL. WOOHOOOOOOO doesn't even begin to describe it.  I feel like this test(s) has been hanging over my head all year and something I am always working on in the back of my mind.  But NO NO NO MORE my friends...it. is. a. done. deal.  I can officially drive the yellow dog.  hollerrrrr.

I also started my summer camp Tuesday, which brought me to a realization...................wait for it..................
No matter how much I am enjoying summer and my time off right now, I still miss my kiddos and coaching.  It was nice to be able to get back in the gym and see my kiddos that I coach, and then watch them coach their kiddos.

Well I have a to-do list to get to before we leave for Houston tomorrow to celebrate the bachelorette/bachelor parties for Kendall Jackson and Derek David, so I had better get on it.  First on the list, a massage. Ha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment