Monday, May 30, 2011

weekend wrap-up

oohh ABC....you sucked me into the Bachelorette,once again, even though I am not an Ashley fan.  I wouldn't say I am as anti Ashley as Bentley seems to be...but only time will tell what is real and what is not.  On one hand...I will have a bit more free time because Gossip Girl, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice and Desperate Housewives are over for now....so I guess I will be able to squeeze in the Bachelorette. 

So some long weekends are just more needed than others...do you agree?  This long weekend was SO nice.  Gerad and I headed to Abilene to spend some time with my family for my mom's birthday on Friday and headed back Sunday...after lounging, shopping and visiting.  Saturday night we went to eat with one of my very best friends and her husband, Aimee and Josh.  After a pitcher...or two....of margaritas, Aimee proceeded to tell the table a story....long story short, at the end she wrapped it up with the most classic quote ever. 

"Obviously hindsight is 20/50....but there isn't much to be done about it now" 

20/50 huh?  Is that better than 20/20? Maybe you had to be there to get as much joy out of it as we did....but take my word, it. was. funny. 

Today we knocked out just about all of the furniture shopping we needed to do for the new house...it was...eventful?  a little stressful at times....and fun too.  After we finished up, we headed out to Eagle Mountain lake for some fun in the sun with friends....aahhh. I need to live on a lake.....SERIOUSLY.


2 & 1/2 days left of school....but whose counting?!? 

No comments:

Post a Comment