Monday, May 2, 2011

soon to be....

Saturday April 30th was a BIG HUGE day in the Morris Family.  We signed a contract to begin building our very own house....which also happens to be our very first house together!  Our house will be in the Creekwood addition in Saginaw, Texas....which happens to be right down the street from my home away from home....Saginaw High School.  We are beyond excited and relieved to have finally made this very big, very important decision and absolutley cannot wait to be in our brand new house.  Here is a picture of the view from what will one be our backyard in a few short months!



Here is a few more pictures of us as the soon-to-be homeowners!  We are beyond words!



And a shot of us on our lot....future home of Gerad, Stormey, Ella and Kinsler Morris.  YAY!




Speaking of Ella....last night before bed I was taking my medicines...yes I said medicineS plural....as in, I am basically an old lady who has a pill organizer.  Anyywwaaayyyss....and I popped out a BC pill which then fell to the floor right in front of Ella (who follows me everywhere)   Before I could get to it....she got to it....and it soon disappeared into her mouth and then her tummy.  I naturally freaked out a little and then calmed down thinking it couldn't hurt her, right?  Just as I start thinking that, Gerad asks what is going on and replies with..."geez, I hope it doesn't kill her".....cue the panic.....again.  So I made him google it, and apparently this has happened to other people and it did not hurt their dogs, other than making them thirsty or have an upset tummy.  Crazy dogs.....


Well I am off to bed after a long and blessed day with our family at the hospital.  We are so very, very thankful that Gerad's Grandpa's surgery went so incredibly well, our God is good great.  Please continue to keep his recovery and health in your prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment