Wednesday, April 27, 2011

forgiveness.

"There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgivenss without love"


Forgiveness has been weighing very heavy on my mind here lately in many areas of my life...and while I have alot of various opinions on it...whose to say what is right and what is wrong?  Do you have to forgive AND forget?  Or is just forgiving acceptable?  How are you supposed to erase a memory or emotion just because you agreed to forgive someone?  I feel like never thinking about something that clearly hurt or upset or "burned" you EVER again just because you agreed to forgive....is kinda crazy....maybe even impossible.  

Well short post today....but I will leave you with a picture of one of my many happy places....with some of my best friends and one of the funnest groups I know.  And believe me, after 2 full days of TAKS and 2 more to go....I want need this happy place.




Floatin down the Guad....aaahhh heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment