Saturday, April 16, 2011

spending on the brain.

So Thursday, Friday and Saturday OFFICIALLY concluded the 2010/2011 Gymnastics season.  And while my girls did not qualify for the state competition....our Saginaw Rough Rider men did...and TOTALLY ROCKED IT!  Here is a picture of the boys with their 3rd place trophy...



The boys, and their coach, deserved this HUGE HUGE honor more than I can even say....they worked their bottoms off all year and had to go up against some REALLY tough teams, with really great gymnasts.  Along with placing 3rd in the state, 4 of the boys also qualified for event finals.  It was just so much fun watching them be SO successful at such a huge competition and I am already fired up for next season!

Today Gerad and I went on our 3rd house hunting trip of our search....well my third, his second....but whose counting??  On our first search we found two amazing houses, in the same addition.  The second trip was spent with the realtor and my mom only, due to Gerad being out of town on business, and we found 3 more amazing houses...and lots of no's.  Today we took Gerad back to see those three and what do you know, one of them had produced 4 offers between Wednesday and today....and one of the first houses was also sold....it was a bummer, but nothing we will lose sleep over.  We have narrowed it down to four houses and both agree on our top 2.....EXCITINGGGGGG.  And while I know the process is nowhere close to over, it still leaves me feeling like we have found the perfect house in SUCH a short time....is that normal?  How long does the average person look?  It also leaves me feeling very annoyed at our apartment on a daily basis....and even more annoyed at myself because I am a TERRIBLE saver.................. but an AMAZING shopper and spender.  I am not sure that is good qualities....buuuttt luckily I married a man who is not as amazing of a spender (which is usually the case right?) 

So I am going to try and get out my shopping needs/wants/urges on my blog instead of getting out my our debit card.  Here is what I am currently wanting....

Hudson's ^
Seven's ^ 

So I love my love love my white flared leg denim jeans....but now I need skinny's.  So the question is....Hudson's or Seven's?  And a more important question....will my husband let me have them? :)
Next on the list...Michael Kors, you have my heart with these.
I have had my eye on these since February and I didn't indulge then, but I can't lie, everytime I get dressed and pick out an outfit that these NEED to be in...it gets harder.  And lastly....I need new denim shorts....these are what I am loving now, but of course, they do not have them at the NorthEast Nordy's, so maybe I will find something similar....


So that people...is what I need want from Nordy's......Gerad, take notes, I am handing you a direct link to the perfect gifts, you know, just in case you need to butter me up with a gift or two....

2 comments: