Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WILW

It has been a while since I blogged and I don't have much time (due to the fact it is 10:30 and WAY past my bedtime) so I decided to jump on the "What I Love Wednesday" bandwagon.  Here we go....


First off...I love, love, love this sweet little teddy bear face.  Her favorite place to nap is on her mama while she gets her belly rubbed.  It is also one of my favorite things...I could lay with this angel all day.



I am really, reallyyyyy loving that they started the groundwork on our new house...ok well, it is just a lot now...but SOON, as in September soon, it will be our beautiful new home!



Today, this little beauty shipped....and let me tell you....I need a new phone cover.  Especially one this fun, bright and summery.  Thank you Kate Spade.





My mom is coming this weekend...and while this one doesn't have a picture as of now, I will def post one later, but a Mother's Day picture will work for now, right?  Anyways, she is coming to be my shopping buddy and we decided to get some painting in on Saturday night.  Painting With A Twist....here we come.  Spending time with my momma is one of my absolute FAVORITE things to do.  I have been so excited since Monday knowing she was coming!



And lastly, I love my husband for so many, many reasons....even one being his hard-headedness :)




Goodnight blog spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment